- Posted on: 27/02/2017
- Closing Date: 27/06/2017
- Type: Permanent Full Time
- Salary: £ Negotiable
XeonTek Ltd is looking for hire a talented and enthusiastic Junior UX Researcher.
- Present research findings and recommendations to project stakeholders through written reports and oral presentations.
- Conduct qualitative research on multiple aspects of how users experience the product, thinking creatively how to address client needs.
- Be comfortable with social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Have a good understanding of Native Mobile apps.
- Have a good sense of communication and fluent in writing/speaking English.
- Must have the right to work in the UK. There should be no restrictions on your current Visa (if applicable).
- Be based in the UK.
- Must be available to work within standard UK working hours: (usually within 9 am to 6 pm).
- Must be confident and open minded.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills you are keen to develop.
- Before contacting us, you need to ensure that you have the right to work in the UK.
- Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
- XeonTek is an equal opportunity employer.
- Forward us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject field.
- Please write something about yourself and why you want to join us.
- Bonus points if you include your LinkedIn/GitHub profile.
- Something fancy to show us? We're always on the lookout!