Terms & Conditions
Description of our Service
We provide you with a number of resources, including but not limited to search facilities using key words or related categories, content related to Business and Web Services, Deevelopment and other topics deemed useful in general.
We will not be party to any transaction or contract with any content that you may enter into for the purchase of products through the Site and we have no liability in respect of products. You agree that you will contact the website concerned directly in connection to questions, complaints or disputes you have and will not involve us in any dispute between you and any third party.
You agree not to access the Site and its Services to:
- With the intention of scraping Blog Posts and other Site resources.
- Make use of the the Site's content including but not limited to articles and listings without permission.
- Interfere or disrupt the website, services, server, networks connected to the website or disobey any requirement, policies or regulations through the use of but not including to web scraping, botnets, malware, viruses and phishing.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any law or regulation applicable including extracting, collecting, processing or storing personal data on other users.
- Duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell or exploit for commercial purpose, any aspect of the Site.
You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit:
- Any content that is false, inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening or abusive.
- Any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret or copyright.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material or any form of solicitation.
- Any material that contains software viruses or computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functions of any computer software or hardware.
This document was last updated on July 3, 2015