Summary of Policy
Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf
- a. Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. When you use the XeonTek Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by canceling your account.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers
- a. Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the XeonTek Service (by embedding our code on their websites) on the behavior of visitors of our customers' websites or mobile applications. When you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about your behavior including user activity, page content, click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity (in some cases). If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
- b. Information Related To Data Collected For Our Customers: XeonTek collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process. If you are a client of one of our current customers and would no longer like to be tracked by such customer, please contact the respective customer directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers
How We Use Your Information
- a. Personally Identifiable Information: XeonTek will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of XeonTek (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or the XeonTek Service, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or the XeonTek Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites or the XeonTek Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain XeonTek Services and those of our partners. Our partners also have the option to publish the results for their websites on the XeonTek Service. Such results consist solely of non-personally identifiable information. If you choose to publish such results on the XeonTek Service or Site (for example, in our results gallery), you understand and agree that this information, along with any personally identifiable information you choose to make available in connection with such results, will be made publicly available. By publishing your results on the XeonTek Service or Site, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public on the XeonTek Service or Site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the XeonTek Service or Site, or if other users have copied or saved that information. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- c. Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: XeonTek will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of XeonTek, our users or others.
- d. What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the XeonTek Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- e. Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected].
Storage and Processing
Your information collected through the XeonTek Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which XeonTek or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. XeonTek may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
How We Protect Your Information
XeonTek is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to XeonTek or guarantee that your information on the XeonTek Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at [email protected] We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Compromise of Personal Information
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, XeonTek will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
Your Choices About Your Information
For current XeonTek customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that XeonTek keeps on file by logging into your account, if applicable, to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by XeonTek and former XeonTek customers), you can contact us directly at [email protected]. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, XeonTek commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: [email protected]. If your question or concern cannot be satisfied through this process, XeonTek has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks to BBB EU Privacy Shield, an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated in the United States by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by XeonTek, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects should go to https://bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield will be provided at no cost to you. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel — a binding arbitration mechanism.
Our Retention Of Your Information
- a. If you have an account with XeonTek, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- b. If you are a visitor to the XeonTek Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our sites.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, XeonTek does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Links to Other Web Sites
Social Media Widgets